Tuesday, December 14, 2010

You be You and Me be Me



Mental: I needed this in my day, to remember I am made for more, I have a higher purpose, a greater calling, and all I have to do is "do work". Not your 9 to 5 hum drum work but the work anointed by the One who has called me. I can get so easily wrapped up in someone else's calling that I lose my own, this song always takes me back to it! I hope it blesses you as it has blessed me. It resembles a mental battle, one of dreadful proportions if given the foothold.
Physical: It's freakin' cold! Trying to have a positive attitude about the cold weather but it's really hard when my nose and fingers lose feeling. I anxiously await a first snow and when it arrives the cold will be far more bearable.
Spiritual: You know the desert times, when you feel as though you are trudging through the desolate lands with the Israelites? (Maybe that is just me, maybe it's my desire to be a Jew, who knows.) It is a spiritual hunger for the Almighty to move in amazing ways, which I have belief that He will, it's now a time of preparation for the blessings, the overflow. So I prepare and eagerly await the over flow. I think it's time to venture out of Numbers and into another book of study.

May the Lord bless you and keep you.
McKenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment